Here at Spectrum we recognise that everyone is an individual and just as it’s sometimes hard to pick a holiday, thanks to the seemingly endless choice that’s available nowadays, how do you choose the right travel insurance policy when you’re presented with so many options?
With over 35 years’ experience in travel insurance, Spectrum has honed it’s policy range so you can easily see the differences to enable you to select the protection that really matches your needs and your travel plans.
With our comprehensive cover levels you can feel confident that you’re covered for the unexpected. For example we offer up to £10,000 in cancellation cover per person so if you’ve booked that once in a life time holiday, such as a safari, a cruise or a Caribbean escape, you won’t be left out of pocket if something unforeseen happens to disrupt your plans. Plus with up to £10million in medical expenses available per person, and a 24 hour emergency helpline, you can feel safe in the knowledge that should you fall ill or suffer an injury while you’re away from home, you’ll have someone to turn to and take care of things, at what will undoubtedly be a stressful and unsettling time.
On top of that Spectrum policies cover over 100 adventure sports and activities as standard, so whether you have a favoured activity or you’re keen to try something new while you’re away it’s simple to check your policy to know that you’re covered.
Range Of Policy Types
Single Trip – perfect if you’re off on one trip or a few short breaks
Annual Multi-Trip – suitable for those who enjoy heading off for a couple of holidays a year and want the flexibility to know their covered for last minute trips and short breaks too
Long Stay – for those aged over 45 heading away for three months or more
Gap Year – for those aged 18 to 45 taking time out to enjoy an extended adventure
Winter Sports – comprehensive cover for those heading to the slopes
Choice of Cover Levels
Depending on the policy type you choose you will find a choice of cover levels.
- For Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip there are four levels to choose from – Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- For Gap Year, there are three levels – Silver, Gold and Gold Plus.
- While for Long Stay there’s Silver and Gold to choose from.
To review and compare our cover levels quickly and easily visit our Cover Levels page.
Why Choose Spectrum Travel Insurance?
24/7 Emergency Helpline
100+Activities Covered FREE
£10m Medical Cover Per Person
£10,000 Cancellation Cover Per Person
We also pride ourselves on offering real flexibility. For example if you are taking out an Gap Year or Long Stay policy you can add Winter Sports cover for the period of time that you’ll actually be skiing or snowboarding for. And if you have a Gap Year policy and you want to head home for a short period, maybe to attend a family function or as a surprise at Christmas time, home visits up to 14 days are allowed without invalidating your cover.
Plus we also offer the following seven additional options:
- Gadget Cover – added protection for up to five of your gadgets, including smart phones and tablets.
- Cruise Plus – while Spectrum policies cover cruise holidays automatically there are some special aspects, such as missed port and cabin confinement, which are specifically covered by Cruise Plus.
- Travel Disruption – an added level of cover that complements our standard policies with additional aspects.
- Business Plus – if you travel on business then this gives added security for equipment, goods and personnel.
- Golf Plus – if you’re heading away to enjoy a few rounds in sunny climes you may want to take out this extra insurance to protect aspects such as your clubs and green fees – there’s even ‘hole in one’ cover!
- Wedding/Civil Partnership Plus – if you are holding your big day abroad then make sure items such as wedding rings, attire and gifts are covered with this option.
- Winter Sports – hitting the piste this winter? Then make sure you select Winter Sports cover.
Get Covered In Minutes Today
If you’d like to find out how much a Spectrum policy will be you can get a quick quote by clicking the button below. If you’re happy with what you see you can organise your cover online. If you’re travelling imminently then that’s no problem – cover is available instantly and we’ll email you your policy documents! Or if you’d rather speak to someone then the Spectrum team is available on 0800 840 7227.